Monday, February 13, 2012

Post #5 Week 2, Day 2

IBS and the Gold's Gym 12 Week Challenge
Post #5 Week 2, Day 2

Today was supposed to be a day of rest... I heard my am workout alarm and was too tired to get up for the first time since starting the challenge. The two doses of milk of magnesia finally kicked in....in the middle of the night. Needless to say, my sleep was intermittent at best. Luckily I seemed to only need a half hour more after the workout alarm and I was ready to wake up. I got up and did a 30 minute workout and felt much better. I was at work early and had one of those days where you never stop moving but seem to not get anything done ;)

On the Cheetah Hunt
Busch Gardens Tampa July 2011
Work today was all about great technology either working or not, mostly working due to my awesome hubby. Speaking of great technology, I use a great tool on my android to count my calories for exercise, rest, sleep, and food. Its called Calorie Counter by Fat Secret and it was free. I love it and highly recommend it!

My tummy has been demanding today with urgent bathroom needs shortly after eating or having a lot of liquid. This frequent bathrooming left me feeling hungry today. Its the first time I have desired more calories than I am "supposed" to eat or even close. Maybe my body is so used to being full that the feeling of empty creates a hunger signal...comments from others?

Scale said 168 this morning so life could be worse and I ended up under for the day despite the urge to pig out a bit tonight. I'll check in tomorrow and see what happens! Be sure to read post 4 and comment as I would really like some other's thoughts on that one.
Me being a Cheetah at Busch Gardens in Tampa July, 2011
Check out the bush behind me.....

Workout/Meals
5:30am 5 min Run, 25 min circuit training (-199 cal)
6:00am Protein powder smoothie (120 cal)
10:30am Greek Yogurt (110 cal)
12:00pm 1/2 a Banana (53 cal)
12:30pm Sweetgreen Salad with baked falafel (LOVE SWEETGREEN, make your own gourmet salad place. I get them the day before for lunch on hectic days) (500 cal)
3:45pm Kashi cereal bar (130 cal)
6:00pm Chicken Biryani and Naan (500 cal)
10:00pm arrive home!!



Total for the day -523 cal (which I suspect in IBS world is not much more than breaking even but I'll take it)

No comments:

Post a Comment