Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day - Post #6 Week 2, Day 3


IBS and the Gold's Gym Challenge
Post #6- Week 2, Day 3

It's Valentine's Day and somehow my body is craving chocolate as if it knows that is part of the day. Actually I just think I am dealing with girly cravings because I also wanted a hamburger. I had a bison burger since its lower in fat and calories than it's beef friend.  I am also really tired. It's my first month on these new meds so I'm not used to how they make me feel. I have NO desire to workout right now and really just want to have a drink or two and "take a nap" so that's what I did.
Me and my sweetie (when I was my thinnest) at Steelers vs. Redskins.
Happy Valentine's Day All!

I beat myself up a bit on facebook for this until my friend reminded me what a great job I was doing and that I need to treat myself occasionally. That has re-energized me and I am motivated to rock out Wednesday. I meet with my trainer tomorrow so that is VERY helpful. His sessions are INTENSE! Unfortunately for me, splurging a little with IBS especially around this time of the month means bloating, gassy, up all night tummy stuff. It's 1:40am and I am up writing instead of sleeping! Hopefully the meds will help and I can be well rested for tomorrow.

Time to kick some butt! Well... sleep then kick butt!

Workout/Meals
5:30 am 45 min cardio/circuit training
6:20 am Vegan protein smoothie
9:45am Greek yogurt
12:20pm Chicken Biryani (leftovers)
4:00pm Bison burger with arugula
5:00pm Adult Beverages (3)
6:00pm Chicken Tikka Masala (leftovers)
8:00pm bed



No comments:

Post a Comment